Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Near-Artic escapades

Now listening to: a bunch of crap I downloaded at some point I don't remember

Well I managed to get up, drive to Roanoke and get most of my x-mas shopping done before going to the game tonight. Despite my best efforts to avoid the big crowds, people were out in droves on a Monday afternoon. Man I hate the holidays, I just want all those morons to crawl back into whatever hole spit them out.

It was a decent day for a drive if you don't have a ratty ass top, unfortunately I do. The drive up was actually pleasant, on the way back I froze. I even got a new scarf and stocking cap and it was still cold. Actually I bought two new stocking hats, because I found them relatively cheap and they were cool. I almost bought an Old Dirty Bastard product. But it fit terribly and cost $15, but cmon ODB headgear, awesome!

The reason I was buying new hats was that I lost my old favorite one and hate cold ears. Of course after buying two new hats, I found my old one...it's the law of the west.

It was pretty damn cold at the game. It wasn't a bad game, but not a particularly good one either. At least we lost, I am tired of juggling football and basketball. I've had enough. I think I'm gonna head out and try to get in a little Gladius before bed (I bought a used copy today) or maybe I'll read Positively Fifth Street (it keeps getting better)...hmm. So much entertainment, so little time.

No comments: