Monday, December 01, 2003

Dance of Days

Now listening to: Rites of Spring (End on End) and Embrace

Well I am officially hung over. Mike and I went to G-Boro again last night to watch the game, hang with Nick and drink a few beers. The game was dull (Who cares about the Bucs/Jags?) and so eventually we started playing Golden Tee golf. I somehow managed to win...not sure how. Nick bailed and Mike and I decided to see what else we could find. Two bars later we were at Rainbow night at the Sky Bar. Whooo. reminded me of my college days at the Park on weekends. Good times.

Anyway I kept drinking well beyond when I should have stopped and feel like butt now. An ill-advised trip to the Waffle House also made for a horrible feeling this morning.

Gabe and Kelly (my brother and his wife) sent Mom and myself a birthday package, which was a nice surprise. I need to email G.

Haven't decided what I'm gonna go today. I'm supposed to head to G-Boro later for dinner with the crew (supplied by Nick's wife), but I may not feel well enough. Dunno. Maybe I'll chill around here and try to find some game I want to get into or I could watch a movie or read. Or I could just lie around and suffer quietly...hmm. Decisions, decisions.

No comments: