Saturday, December 06, 2003

White powder from the sky

Now listening to: Grandaddy (Sumday)

Well I took a day off from the blogging. It was the damn snow that threw me off my schedule. So much crappy weather, so much moisture in my car.

Yesterday, after an abbreviated workday, I went to Trip's and stayed the night. I probably could have made it home ok, but we hung out and it was ok. Played a little poker for a while. Then this morning when Trip had to go to work I came home and slept some more. I'm so slack. I did end up goign to work and getting a story done. Found out my basketball game was cancelled and the football game postponed until Sun. So tomorrow should be considerably less stressful.

Tonight Trip and I hit Danville for some light shopping and dinner. Had a decent time, although I was a little annoyed that EB games didn't have Gladius for Xbox. I got Fire Emblem for the GBA, but haven't even opened it yet.

No comments: