Thursday, December 18, 2003

I met my baby in the darkness of the night

Now listening to: Electric Six (Fire)

Today was a nice laid back day. Got up late, watched Winged Migration, which was very good. Lovely scenery with beautiful birds flying through it. The only part that sucked was the scene where the baby penguin was attacked by skuas and the parents couldn't protect it. Sad. I'm not one to advocate any sort of violence against Penguins (my spirit animal).

Anyway work was pretty decent, watched a pretty good basketball game and wrote a pretty decent story. So I came home and have been fooling around online since then. Checking out Gamespy's best of 2003 stuff. I can't believe that Wario Ware is a better game than Final Fantasy Tactics, but whatever.

I think I am coming down with something. My throat has been scratchy for the last couple of days and I fear it's a sign of things to come. I've been drinking loads of fluids to hopefully try and flush out my system and stay hydrated to forstall the illness. That's right, I'm trying to drown the motherfucker. Die germs, die. (That's "the germs, the" in german)

No comments: