Friday, January 06, 2006

Gimme the ol' rusty trombone

Now watching: Colbert Report rerun

So I've been watching the new Daily Shows and man are they awesome. Lots of good ammunition after a month off. I mean this administration gives us something laughable each week, so a month of stuff is ludicrous. Also the "Coot off" was hysterical. I love it that those ancient old white men are the only people we can find to run our government. Oh wait, no I don't.

Moving along, I've been listening to the new ...and you will know us by the trail of dead album and Sleater-Kinney almost exclusively. They are both really, really awesome. I know most of you people have never heard of either band, much less listened to em, but you should. I decree it!

I suppose that's all for now. Have a good weekend. Or don't whatever.

No comments: