Monday, January 23, 2006

Paint drying and flies fucking

So I lead the most boring life. All I did today was watch sports talk (listening to how great my Steelers are) and fiddle on the internet. That's it... I'm sad. I spent like an hour playing this lame game. I miss WoW, but refuse to get it back until after I have a job and am settled. In the interim I may go crazy. I did play a little Need For Speed Underground 2, but it's hard to play for extended periods.

I did watch How I Met Your Mother and yeah, it's kind of a girly show overall. Lots of dating and romance talk, but what can I say? I love it. It's got good dialogue, hot chicks and Neil Patrick Harris, can you ask for more?

Hey on top of being terminally boring, my Jeep is acting up. Isn't that a kick in the crotch. Anyway I'm gonna go finish watching the first season of Arrested Development and then maybe do some reading.

No comments: