Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Way to go lunchbox

Man I slept like a damn rock last night. Trip and I went to hang with Kev yesterday and we had a good time. Hit the Noke for some chinese and shopping. I gotta be honest, I'm sick of watching other people shop while I'm broke. I've got to get paid man... gotta. Anyway we ultimately headed back to Kev's place to chill and have dinner. Hung with Courtney and Eve when they got in. Eve's a little cutie. Could it be my tolerance for children is growing? I dunno, maybe in short bursts.

But yeah I didn't get much sleep the night before and when I got up at 9 a.m. it was painful. The rain and gloom didn't help perk me up. So when I got home around 9 p.m. I crashed out until around 10 a.m. today. Whew a nice 13 hour nap.

One of the things hanging with Eve made me think of was words you can say to insult your friends around a small child that you won't get into trouble if they repeat. So far I've come up with are teabag, lunchbox, fairy and nancy.

No comments: