Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Archie is not fucking Mr. Weatherbee!

Another wasted day spent playing video games and watching tv. I did call and set up an interview for that teaching job tomorrow. So I get to get up early for that. I also talked to the guys at Danville about the job and they seemed interested. I don't want that job tho, I really don't. Talking to him it occured to me how many things I really hated about working exclusively with sports and newspapers. Of course, should this teaching thing fall through I suppose my options are limited.

I've realized I don't want to have to go back to work, but I'm not happy not working. Of course I'm definitely not happy when I am working. I suppose that means that I'm just not going to be happy. I'm just hoping the sense of dread I have about getting back to work will prove to be unfounded. Generally what I expect is exactly opposite of what actually happens.

It's funny, I have an interview tomorrow, but I'm not really nervous. I was nervous last night about making the phone call, but I'm not worried about the actually interview, or rather I'm worried a lot less. I'm not really sure why that it, I think I'm pretty comfortable in the interview environment, having given them for so long.

Anyway I spent the day watching Chasing Amy again, which may be Kevin Smith's best movie...probably is. Mallrats is still my fav., but Chasing Amy has more depth. I played some Fable and then just flipped through the channels for the rest of the night. I did watch a lot of the Eagles/Vikings game and that was ok. Eagles looked pretty good.

No comments: