Friday, September 24, 2004

Just like Muhammad Ali, they called him Cassius

Well it's much later and I did call MV about the job. Initially the principal told me to call back later, when I called back he wasn't availiable. So I get to wait all weekend and frankly I'm not that optimistic. Upon further inspection my weird interview may have been a blow off. I realized it the other day and tonight when I mentioned it to my mother, she told me that he'd done that before to people he never hired. So it seems I'm get screwed over.

It's so frustrating. I know I was smarter than a lot of the teachers I had in high school and can undoubtedly do a better job of teaching than they did. However I am being denied because this principal is a douche bag. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do if I don't get this job. Mom mentioned that I should go ahead and take the Praxis, which is probably a good idea. Pass that and I'll be a shoo-in for a job somewhere next year. Of course it'll be a long cold winter in the mean time.

Anyway after all that crap I went to Trip's for our regular Halo night action. It was kind of a letdown. Nobody seemed enthusiastic about anything and we all just sat around mostly. Trip had to rise early anyway so we all called it a night pretty early. Now I'm thinking I'm gonna beat Fable so I can trade it in next week for something good.

No comments: