Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Hell is chrome

Now listening to: Wilco

Well today was a wasted day...although I have to admit I do feel relaxed. I slept late (even later than usual) just because it was raining out and I love that sound while I'm in bed. Then I spent the rest of the day replaying Fable and watching crap TV. I did watch Scrubs which is cool. Gotta like Zack Braff and Heather Graham is nice to look at.

Anyway add leftover pizza and watching bits of Fight Club on fx (how can I not watch the very end when Where is my mind kicks in and the buildings fall? headcavingly orgasmic) and that's my whole day. I'm gonna want that time back someday.

I finished rereading Bloodsucking Fiends and it was as good as I remember it. I started reading the Princess Bride, basically because Trip gave me a copy (along with several other books) and it's good. The book is usually better than the movie and I'm hoping this holds true, because the movie is awesome (Filet Mignon). I'm debating opening a bottle of wine and sipping that while I read it tonight. I'm not sure it's a great idea (the whole drinking alone thing while unemployed is too much of a cliche to become) so I may just forget it.

No comments: