Sunday, September 19, 2004

Try new human rinds

Now: preparing to watch Adult Swim

I've been bummed today as the Steelers were just beat off the ball for most of the game today. They showed a few signs of life in the second half, but it was too little too late. I was impressed with Troy Polamalu, who seemed to always be around the ball. Still a loss put a pallor on the day.

After that I bummed around for a while and then Trip and I went to see Mr. 3000. It was ok, Bernie Mac was funny and it had moments, but it wasn't exceptional. A little too much heartfelt growth and not enough goofy laughs. Angela Bassett did look hot, that woman must really work to keep herself in shape. Well that or she's spent a lot of cash, either way she's hot.

I got a call tonight about the Danville job. It seems they are interested in interviewing me. But I also have a lead on a teaching job, which I'd prefer. I'm gonna see what the deal is there, but I may set up an interview with Danville. Still I'm not looking forward to working nights again, that just sucks.

The one problem I have with this fall weather is that I want to sleep all the time. I know some of you are thinking "But he always wants to sleep all the time." Well I say screw you, I don't, I'm just largely nocturnal. Still with this kind of weather it's so nice to be snuggly under a blanket. I have a real tough time waking up and even once I rouse myself I stay groggy for quite a while. It blows.

No comments: