Wednesday, September 08, 2004

The early bird dinner special is next

Now listening to: The Grey Album

Man today was stressful. I got up at 1p.m., then fiddled with the interweb for a while. I then chatted with my aunt Yvonne and Trip and then watched Invader Zim on DVD. After all that I had to have a nap. Whew! When I woke up I stayed on the couch for the rest of the night. Well I did move to my chair for some more internet action. I actually found a job in G-Boro that would be cool. I'm giving them a call tomorrow.

Anyway, yeah I'm tremendously slack. I couldn't believe I actually took a nap this afternoon. It's sad. I'm turning into a 29-year-old retiree. I'm going to try and make it out of the house tomorrow and apply for some work and just get out for a while. Maybe do some reading at the library or something. As it's supposed to rain I will likely not be going to G-Boro to play poker, although Nick will probably call me. He's been cool about that I have to say, but I'll save him the call this time. I will get up with you sometime soon dude, but right now I'm both poor and not wanting to drive my soggy ass Jeep.

So I'm reading Grass for his Pillow, the Tales of the Otori book I mentioned before, and it's pretty good. I like the whole Japanese vibe. I recommend it to anyone that enjoys samurai stuff.

No comments: