Thursday, September 16, 2004

Chickenchaser...do you chase chickens?

Now: preparing to play more Fable

Last night I didn't update because I got Fable and was intent on getting some time in with the game. So far it's pretty kickass, although I still have only scratched the surface.

Yesterday I got a haircut and tried to find a copy of Fable for most of the afternoon. I eventually had to drive to Danville to get it, which was annoying. I had a disgusting meal at IHOP (I won't be going back there soon) and had to wade hip deep in tards at EBGames. Honestly, there was one guy debating buying a warranty for his new XBox and he asked how long a year was no less than three times. Also there were the pair of crack heads selling off an old PS1 and bunch of crappy games for drug money. Finally I was released from the tard-a-thon and went back to Trip's where we goofed off for a while and I let him play a bit.

I decided to apply for the Danville paper job and sent off my resume just now, a la email. I included some salary requirements so I may not get it anyway, but I did apply. But there is no reason to start at a new job and not make as much as I did at the Bulletin, that's just absurd.

No comments: