Friday, September 10, 2004

First down

Now: recovering from the football game and watching ESPN highlights

So I just finished watching and blogging about the opening game of the NFL season. I ended up with like 10 posts through the game, just publishing as thoughts occured to me. Check it out at Goal Line Stand, if you are interested at all. It was a good game and I rambled on and on...

Haven't done much today, started playing Culdcept a little and am already frustrated with it. I can see how it could be addictive, but the learning curve seems a little harsh. I think I may be better served playing an old school PS1 RPG, as that is the urge that this is catering to. I may just not bother until next week when I get Fable.

I also watched the premiere of Joey. It wasn't bad, but I'm not really that intrigued. Seemed like more of the same old sitcom crap.

For some reason I'm feeling tired. I think it was drinking just one beer, that always makes me yawny. The answer is to always drink four or five really quick, then you don't get sleepy, you get drunk.

No comments: