Friday, September 10, 2004

Blinded me with science

Now: getting ready to read Carter Beats the Devil

The usually Friday night hijinks, Halo at Trip's. Trip also rented The Guy Game, which is basically a party game where women flash their boobs. It's nothing special and if you need to see boobs rent a Girls Gone Wild video. I'd say Meh. is being generous.

I went to bed early last night (around 1 a.m.) and got up early and now I'm feeling tired. Could this be the signs of a normal sleep schedule? I doubt it. I'm also not feeling well, Bojangles did not do me right. So there is that.

Carter Beats the Devil is pretty good. It's set at the turn of the century (the 19th to the 20th, not the more recent turn) and I really enjoy reading about that period. America seemed to have such a different face. The frontier spirit still alive instead of the get rich quick and be a reality tv star mentality we have now.

No comments: