Friday, September 17, 2004

You are the prototype

Now: turning off my television

Having a Falwellian moment, I have decided that the reason that the south is being pelted with hurricanes is because god is mad at them for voting Republican. That's right, all this suffering is brought on by the sinful nature of the right wing. We can only hope they repent and the lord forgives them.

Played a lot of Fable today and after several hours of trying and getting annoyed, then going away, then coming back and trying again I got past the problem I was having. My biggest problem is that sticking to my evil mindset is hard. I always end up with good points for killing stuff, which annoys me.

So anyway, it's supposed to rain like a bastard tomorrow, so I have that to look forward to. Halo night is penciled in, but with Danny already counting himself out it may be a wash. Corb has a tendency to find other stuff to do and inclement weather can also take him out of the game. I may end up sitting here playing Fable all day and night again tomorrow. That would be ok, but I'm already feeling the stir crazy pangs.

Remember to repent and vote Kerry if you want the hurricanes to stop. Also the terrorists win if Bush stays in office (if the argument is good enough for Dick Cheney, then it's good enough for me).

No comments: