Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Bad Monkey wammerjammer

Preparing to: play ESPN NFL 2K5 for about four hours.

I broke down and bought the ESPN game because it was only $20. Why not? I've only played one game, but it was pretty sweet. Makes me want to get Xbox Live and try my hand at it online. I might do that next week. It's not like I have an actual life really.

Oh I did shower and shave and feel much better for having done so...I really don't understand how people don't shower for days at the time. Two days and I feel like rancid meat. It's not good.

I never got through the dreaded busy phone of death today, so I will try again tomorrow and may drive to the school to set something up. I refuse to let this slip through my fingers, like the stupid history job did.

I think I'm gonna hit the poker table tomorrow at Nick's if all goes well. I haven't been in a game in a while and am hoping to rack a few pots. Plus I can get the cds my dumbass left down there.

I started reading Penn Jillette's book Sock (Penn of Penn and Teller fame) and I have to say it's really very good. I mean you'd have to be deaf to not know that Penn can spew a line of bullshit like few other people in the world, but talk doesn't always translate into writing. This is good writing. I'll keep you posted on my further impressions.

No comments: