Friday, July 09, 2004

Yes Cup

Now listening to:P.J. Harvey

Well I finished Fluke and it was exquisite. I hope I can write something half as good someday. I say Filet Mignon, let the judgement stand. It is mighty!! I highly recommend most of the things Christopher Moore has written.

Went to Danville today and gorged myself on seafood, then saw King Arthur.. oh man was that crappy. It had a few decent battle sequences and Keira Knightley is always hot... I mean good, but yesh this was a steamer. The guy playing Arthur was awful and the writing was apparently done by someone with no sense of pride of self worth. Tragically bad lines. "All those battles and victories brought me to this moment!" Ugh. I'm gonna be generous and give this a Shaq Fu rating because of one or two cool moments, but it could have easily found itself in Mudbutt territory. It is the second worst movie I've seen this year. The first being the epically bad Van Helsing. I can feel the bile rising just thinking about that thing.

For those of you unsure who to vote for this Nov. check out this site.

No comments: