Friday, July 23, 2004

OH, this is forever

Now listening to: Sparta

Well when it rains shit, it pours. Now that I don't have a steady income, my jeep has decided to really turn into a hunk of crap. Of course the top is still sieve-like and now the engine has decided to follow the top's example. It's spreading oil around like the Bush Administration. (zing) So I have another thing to worry about, just what I wanted.

I have to drop off an application at Blockbuster (for a job I really don't want) tomorrow and I'm not sure if I should be taking my jeep anywhere. It could be bad. Uggh.

Still no word on my unemployment stuff. Guess I just have to wait until they are good and ready to tell me something. Stress-related heart attack, here I come. Of course I don't have medical insurance so that would be another big fuck you in my life.

This Sparta album keeps getting better every time I listen to it.

Oh I found this cool song while surfing the net last night and it's pretty cool. It's probably not up everyone's alley, but you have to appreciate the cool video. To think it's done with just a digital camera and single comp program is pretty impressive.

No comments: