Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Don't get all avoidy

Now watching: Conan and The Daily Show

A very slack, but interesting day. I watched about six episodes of Buffy, before I decided to move on. I then watched some Friends reruns and the World Series of Poker new episodes, which was cool. I also played a bit of COH and got my little tanker up to 14th level, so super jump is now mine. It's pretty sweet.

Other exciting news, I got a call from Henry County Public Schools and will be calling about an interview on Monday. The only problem is it will be for alternative education kids, i.e. the ones that have been thrown out of the other schools for some reason. It won't be the best job ever, but it would have a lot of pluses outside of the possibility of hellish students.

One plus about possibly getting the job is that the principal I'm being interviewed by was my first grade teacher and really likes me. She also was vice principal at my high school. She's cool. So I have a foot in the door. Plus I could do the alternative ed thing for a while and then try to move into administration quick. Or get my license and move away. That too is a viable option. So hopefully that will work out well.

No comments: