Friday, July 02, 2004

In the afterlife, you could be headed for the serious strife

Slack day, slack day. Just how I like it. Signed up for myspace.com after an invite from my brother, the goofy bastard. Not really sure what the point will be, but why not. What else do I have to do?

Not sure how I'm gonna spend the day. Trip wants me to come to his family's picnic and watch the July 4th fireworks at the Speedway (which come on July 2nd in these parts). Still not sure if I've feeling social enough to go. Plus there is country music that will be playing, which is like my kryptonite.

I may try to watch Mystic River, which mom got for me from the library. I would get on COH, but after last night's death fest I may take a break. It's altogether frustrating how difficult it becomes to level after reaching 20, especially when my controller is at the mercy of the group. Too many things can go wrong.

No comments: