Thursday, July 22, 2004

Bark twice if you're in Milwaukee

Now listening to: Ugly Casanova

I just saw Modest Mouse on Conan O'Brian and I really need to get their new cd back. I left it at Nick's pad a while back and haven't been back there to get it. I'll have to take him on one of his invites to play poker sometime soon.

Went to see Anchorman tonight and I have to say it was excellent. Friggin hilarious, much better than I expected with some really absurd moments that I loved. A fine piece of comedy. I'm thinking Filet Mignon, although repeated watching may lower that score. Still I have to love the fact that I didn't see all the funny bits in the preview.

No word on my unemployment status today and I'm not optimistic. They are going to fuck me, that's just the way the world works. If they dis me I'm totally screwed and will have to resort to theft and double dealing for Mountain Dew money. It's not gonna be pretty.


No comments: