Friday, July 02, 2004

By Odin's Beard

Now listening to: Wire

Man am I tired. All this nothing I've been doing has me worn out. I did go to the employment office today, found out I could sign up online and came home and did so. So I now have to interact even less and I feel much better for it. Other than that I didn't do a lot. I watched Anything Else, which was decent but not spectacular. Christina Ricci looked really hot and played a nice psychotic girlfriend to Jason Biggs. It also had Woody Allen, essentially playing himself minus the fame. I give it +1 chainmail.

I played some more NFL Street, which I picked up yesterday. It's pretty good, but the single player mode is not that easy. Takes some practice to figure out how to defeat the computer and then sometimes a fumble or int. will screw you over.

Watched the Celebrity Poker Showdown finale, where Maura Tierney (my pick) defeated Laura Graham (Trip's pick). That was cool. Some good poker there.

No comments: