Monday, July 05, 2004

Yoinks and Away!!!

Now listening to: The Gray album

Talked to my brother today, which was cool. He seems really happy and that makes me glad. It's funny I was thinking of him on Saturday while we were watching Shakes the Clown, which was good. Then he calls on Sunday. It was cool. I miss that little bastard.

I have decided that the area between Filet Mignon and +1 chainmail is to be called foot massage. A foot massage is always nice, feels good but you want more. It's a nice prelude, but you still want that happy ending so it's not perfect.

Shakes the Clown has been described as the Citizen Kane of alcoholic clown movies and I think that description stands up. I'd say it's a good inauguration of my new rating and so I dub thee, Foot Massage.

I also watched Mystic River this weekend. It was excellent (also a foot massage rating) I still think Bill Murray deserved the Oscar over Sean Penn, but I can now see the argument is reasonable. Tim Robbins was really excellent. It was a really interesting story as well, not the usual type thing.

After nearly six hours of COH last night I arose a little late today and goofed off for a while. Trip and myself went to Corb's for a little swim and some Halo. It was a good time. Think I may try to listen to some of my old music and read William Gibson's All Tomorrow's Parties.

No comments: