Sunday, July 25, 2004

Don't touch my magic bone!

Now watching: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Saw the movie Super Size Me today. It was pretty good, but another one of those films that makes me annoyed with how the world works. Too much fat, too much money spent advertising food that is grotesquely bad for you. It's enough to make you think that a world run by multinational corporations doesn't have the best interest of people at heart.

Trip and I finally finished watching the first season of Dead Like Me and it was excellent. An interesting world of grim reapers and their interactions with the dead. I'd give the season a Foot massage rating.

I finished Hey, Nostradamus by Douglas Coupland the other day and enjoyed it. It wasn't one my favorite work of his, but it still was very good. My all time favorite is Microserfs, which speaks to my inner nerd. I'd rank it as one of my top five books of all time.

No comments: