Sunday, July 18, 2004

Bandages

Now listening to: Wilco (a ghost is born) and Sparta

Went to Roanoke with Trip today and had a decent time. Did a little shopping and I managed to control my tendency to overbuy things a little bit. I still spent too much money, particularly considering I'm unemployed, but I didn't succumb to the temptation to buy NCAA 2005 or get that Pixies DVD. I did buy the new Wilco, which is ok, but it's not what I'm in the mood to listen to right now. I may switch it out. I also got a the Hot Hot Heat's album, basically because Trip and I had been singing a song from it all day.

One of the reasons I was able to resist NCAA 2005 was that we played a bit of it at the Gamestop and I wasn't that impressed. The presentation wasn't what I hoped. I may have to let it go. It wouldn't be bad to not spend $50 at this point either.

One really nice thing about today's trip was that I saw more attractive women out than I have in quite a while. So many beautiful women... The hormones are on high at the moment.

After coming back, Trip and I rented Eurotrip, which was much better than I thought. I'm saying foot massage. Lots of hot women in various stages of undress, some exceedingly stupid moments and some moments of hilarity. After that we enjoyed C.H.U.D. A film we rented solely because it has become something of a joke, often referred to by people rating things and the like. The movie itself was Shaq-fu at best, but because of the inherent cultural reference I'll say Meh.

No comments: