Saturday, July 31, 2004

new slang

Now listening to: The Shins (Oh, Inverted World)

I have a headache. This is probably from doing a couple of shots a few hours ago and straining my eyes to play Halo and ESPN 2K5. I have popped some aspirin and am still waiting for the instant relief.

Not really an eventful day. I didn't do a whole lot outside of play video games. Actually I didn't do anything besides play video games. That isn't really a bad thing, as I had planned to really try and relax this weekend. I know, I know I've been off for over a month now, but I have only recently been able to really let the stress go. Now things are looking up and I can enjoy my time off instead of brooding constantly.

I'm not really sure what I'm gonna do for the rest of tonight tho. I have a couple of hours to kill before I can really think of going to sleep...maybe I'll hit Paragon City. Hmm.

No comments: