Wednesday, July 14, 2004

I had a strizoke in my Brizain

I am tired...plain and simple. I helped Danny move today and I am drained. It wasn't as bad as I thought, but of course I do get to go back again tomorrow for more. The only real trouble we had was with the entertainment center, which was the first thing we moved. I was standing in the back of the UHaul, moving it around when the heat closed in on me and I saw black spots. I took a step back, drank some water and stepped into the AC for a minute. After that it was all good.

Danny's son, Austin, was trying to be helpful, but didn't understand why we just wanted him out of the way. It's funny I remember doing that same thing as a kid. You really want to help, but you can't. It's a bummer. The funny thing is later on in life getting them to help will be like pulling teeth. The oddities of being young and energetic.

Now I think I am going to go to sleep. I have to meet Danny at 8 a.m., which goes against everything I believe in. Oh well, at least I'm getting a good workout.

No comments: