Friday, July 30, 2004

Cybernerd

Now listening to:Sparta

The internet is a wonderful thing. I have just spent the last couple of hours completely absorbed in the digital world and it feels really good. I have everything I need. I can look up almost any fact I need to find within seconds and can do it in complete comfort. Tonight I've been touring Salon and some blogs. I've also been reading more of the Road Penns at Pennandteller.com They are really good.

I think the thing I like most about blogs are that it's so untainted. It's just a little window into the mind of the blogger and what he/she want to tell you and what's happening in his/her life.

Anyway I just love that I can climb into my little internet nook, slap on the headphones to listen to the crap ton of music I've got uploaded to my hard drive (the first thing I do when I get a new cd is load it into iTunes) and read all night on almost anything. Is it wasting time? I don't know...depends on what you consider a waste...I've always thought that accruing information, no matter how trivial, was a good thing.

No comments: