Friday, July 16, 2004

Suicide's an alternative

Now listening to: Sparta (Porcelain)

So I've been offline for more than 24 hours now. I had to call tech support and have a cable guy come by to fix things. My neighbors had their stuff hooked up yesterday and naturally that meant that mine got fucked up. Figures. But now all is well and I am back in blogging action. The guy came late to the appointment and my mom harangued him into giving me a $20 credit, which is cool. My mom, effectively bitching for over 40 years.

This has been a busy week for me, particularly considering I'm unemployed. I helped Danny move and that was physically challenging. Lots of lifting and working in the heat. But, ya know, it was odd, I actually kinda enjoyed it. That is, some of it sucked, but it wasn't as bad as a thought it would be and all in all I had a good time doing it. There at the end, the five-year-old started to wear me a little thin with his hijinks, but other than that no problem.

Other than that I've been working on application and had Trip help me out with my resume. He made it look good, so that is a bonus (Filet Mignon). I shuttled around this afternoon and dropped off the applications. So I've been busy. I'm hoping I might get the job at P.H.C.C. because it sounds pretty cool. We'll see.

I just downloaded the new Sparta album and so far it's excellent. Need to hear more before I can offer an official ranking on it.

Blogger has incorporated more functionality into their site and it's pretty sweet. Maybe I'll be able to liven things up around here with a little color. Or perhaps a different font or three. This has now become an uberlong post so I will go. Hail Satan!

No comments: