Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Butter rum ass

I'm thinking today may be a Buffy day. That is to say I may simply sit on my fat ass and watch the sixth season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer until I collapse. Nothing like watching a marathon session of a Joss Whedon show.

I'm starting to really be concerned about my finances. I find out tomorrow if I am approved for unemployment and I'm nervous. If they don't approve me then I am gonna be screwed. Why does everything have to be so damn nerve racking?

I finished Bitten by Kelley Armstrong and it was ok. I'd say foot massage. It had interesting characters and a pretty cool storyline. Plus werewolves, which are pretty cool.

I forgot to mention that one of my favorite record stores has closed down. It was Safe as Milk Records in Roanoke and while I never went there a lot, I really liked it. It had a lot of cool, hard to find indie music and a nice atmosphere. Plus it wasn't a corporate piece of shit like so many of the other stores where Ishop.

No comments: