Sunday, July 11, 2004

The same song

Now listening to:The Cure

Watched The Last Samurai today and it was much better than I expected. I'm a sucker for samurai movies anyway, but this was pretty good. Showed the struggle that Japan had modernizing with a nice fictional story. I'd say it's a foot massage. That killed most of the afternoon.

After that Trip, Corb and myself grabbed a bite and watched the first couple of episodes of the second season of Six Feet Under, which is a pretty great show. Rachel Griffiths is really, really hot. Just scorching. We then went into our normal Halo action after that. It's become an addiction for us.

Nothing much else to say. Just kind of floating along now. I'm feeling fairly unfulfilled, as would be expected. I'm not sure what I want to do and how much that matters anyway. It's going to be more about what I have to do.

No comments: