Sunday, August 01, 2004

To the Extreme!!

Now listening to: Sonic Youth and AC/DC

A ncie relaxed day where Trip, Corb and myself took a leisurely trip to Danville to see Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle. I knew this was going to be one of those really stupid comedies, but I have to admit, most of the time, I really like those. This was no exception, I'd rate this one foot massage. It made me wanna smoke weed and watch it again...but with the whole teaching thing I suppose that ain't gonna happen.

After that we went to Red Lobster for dinner and had a pretty kickass meal. Our streak of unattractive waitresses was broken, as we finally had a cutie waiting on us. That sounds terribly mysogynistic, but what can I say I like attractive women. Sue me.

We came back home and hit up some Halo action. Corb's skills continue to improve and he is becoming more of a threat. I, like every other video game nerd out there, am wanting Halo 2 right now. As far as I care it could be the exact same game as the original with new multiplayer maps and online play and I wouldn't complain. I don't care about the single player...I'm not gonna play that anyway.

Ended up playing in poker tournaments for fake money last night instead of COH. It was ok...took third in one and first in another. I got to brush up my skills.


No comments: