Thursday, August 19, 2004

It's hard to remember that we're alive for the last time

Now listening to:Modest Mouse

Trip and I were going to see Aliens vs. Predator tonight and made it all the way into the theatre when the movie broke and we were dispatched with a rain check. It's probably for the best as their was a family there with a least two small children (I mean like between ages 3-8). Keep in mind this was a 9 p.m. movie. I don't know about you, but my parents didn't encourage me to view movies starring scary killing machines at that age, particularly not right before bedtime.

Anyway we ended up watching a video of Wet Hot American Summer, which was pretty good. I'd say foot massage despite some sketchy production. It was essentially a spoof of every camp movie ever made.

Now I am planning on settling in and listening to some Eels, maybe so Built to Spill and try to finish The Bourne Identity. I should have been a super spy, but Ferrum didn't have that as a major. *sigh* Oh well. Guess I'll have to be satisfied with being an aimless, jobless goon.

No comments: