Sunday, August 15, 2004

Ever do any sweet jumps?

Now listening to:They Might Be Giants (The Spine)

Went to see Napoleon Dynamite today and it was awesome. It really doesn't have much of a plot, but Napoleon is awesome...he's so goofy you can't help but laugh at him. I'd say this movie is Filet Mignon, but it's not for everybody. It reminded me a lot of a Wes Anderson film. It seemed to be set in modern times, but everything had a kind of 1979 feel. That sort of timeless feel that Anderson catches really well, also the opening credits reminded me of Rushmore. Particularly the library card portion.

After that Trip and I hit Red Lobster again, he's addicted to the crab. I myself am partial to it, but I think it's in his bloodstream.

After that we came back to Trip's and watched tv. He was nodding in his chair and so when I was leaving I pulled the old sneak up on the sleeping guy and unzip your pants beside his ear bit. He woke up and it scared the bejeezus out of him. Hehe I nearly busted a gut laughing.

No comments: