Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Toothless black man selling shrimp out of the trunk of his car

Went to Danville and procured the new Madden. I've only played a couple of games, but it's pretty damn sweet. Danny and I went down to the wire. I managed to come back and tie it late in the fourth, but he won the coin toss and pushed his way down the field for a field goal to win. I then played Trip and he gave me another close game with the Bucs. I managed to pull out the victory however, despite his rampant goalline offense.

After that Corb showed up and we played Halo...we just can't stop.

I then came home and instead of honing my Madden skills as I should have I just vegged in front of the TV. I just didn't feel like putting forth the effort to compete. Too lazy for video games, how sad is that?

I am also applying for a job at Electronics Boutique in Danville online. It's an assistant manager position and would allow me to truly move into King Geek territory. I'm not sure if I actually want this job (all about how much pay and benefits). Still I suppose there are worse places to work.

Oh I also started reading the new David Sedaris book, which is quite funny and where I stole the title of this post from.

No comments: