Saturday, August 07, 2004

Follow you home after every show

Just got in from Kevin and Courtney's place. We had a good time. Reed was there and we had a kickass meal of General Tso's chicken oh and we had meatballs as a sort of appetizer thing and they were good. MMM. Spent most of the evening just sitting around talking and that was a pleasant change from the constant running and gunning I do with Corb and Trip a la Halo (not that I mind that really, just nice to do something different occasionally).

Their daughter is still firmly in the adorable phaze (she may never leave who knows), but even with my loathing of children I had to admit she's cute. She was also fairly well behaved, a couple of outbreaks of crying and fussiness, but hell I'm prone to those myself.

I also made out like a bandit, scoring a copy of the Killers album and bumming a bunch of DVDs.

I'm feeling tired and have no reason to considering my day consisted of getting up after 1p.m. Falling asleep on the couch watching the PowerPuff girls and relaxing at Kev's. I guess we did take an after dinner walk, but man I can't be THAT lazy. That's just crazy.

No comments: