Monday, August 30, 2004

Will you people just shut the fuck up?

Now listening to: Mike Doughty

After waking up and feeling like hammered shit, Corb rousted me and we went to see Open Water. Once again we had chatty folk seated behind us. The old woman liked to tell the people in the movie that there was a shark or that they needed to swim. It was charming... like prison rape is charming. Anyway the movie wasn't really that great. It was pretty much what I expected, which was slow paced and outright dull in places. I'm giving it a Meh. rating, but only because there was a scene of gratuitous nudity. You take that away and it's Shaq-fu.

We then adjourned to Trip's for Halo action, with a touch of Test Drive as well. I then returned home and watched the Simpsons, the final disc of Sex in the City and adult swim.

I jsut browsed the Roanoke Times, no job potential there this week. Nothing like living in an economically depressed area to keep you out of work. I should move, but really where would I get the cash, mom? When would I be able to pay her back? It's frustrating. I'm really starting to get bored, who'd have thought that I needed a job to stay sane. I'm off to waste more time doing something frivolous.

No comments: