Saturday, August 21, 2004

Is that the theme to the Special Olympics?

Preparing to play: Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO

A fun trip to Winston-Salem today. A delicious meal at Copeland's and some minor shopping. I spent too much money as always. We made up top five lists of our favorite things and laughed hysterically at each other. We also laughed at the kids playing Dance Dance Revolution at EB Games in the mall.

There was also some learing at all the veal, i.e. underaged girls, out doing their back to school shopping. I feel like such a dirty old man sometimes, it's not a good thing. Finally we called it quits and returned home for Halo time, where I pwned them.

Umm other notes, I figured out how to change the sounds on my computer so now my system makes Napoleon Dynamite or Mad Midnight Bomber sounds whenever I open or close anything, and it's "Sweet." I also finished The Bourne Identity and got started on The Bourne Supremacy. These books are a lot different from the movies and paint the U.S. a lot darker as far as spying and international terror goes, of course this was written in the late 70s-early 80s and the Cold War is an issue.

No comments: