Saturday, August 14, 2004

Pissy and I don't care who knows it

Now listening to: Clutch (Jam Room)

I haven't been in the best of moods for most of the day and am still brooding. I watched the last of the Six Feet Under episodes I had (only one more disc to go and season 2 is done.) That didn't improve my mood as it serves to stress both the things that I don't have and the potential for suckitude in my life.

I went to Trip's this evening, but I guess I pissed Trip off and that pissed me off so I left. We have the ability to rub each other the wrong way sometimes.

Once I came home I read some Catch-22 and watched three shows on the history of snipers in the western world. Long live the History Channel. It was pretty interesting, especially the bit about how long it took the Army and Marines to realize the value of continued sniper training.

I am now officially jealous of Nick's Direct TV. He's able to watch all kinds of football games that I'm not and get the NFL Network, which I sorely wish I could receive. Oh well, I will have to make due with XBox Live and Halo 2 when it comes out.

No comments: