Friday, August 27, 2004

Oh I don't know why

Now listening to: The Ramones

So I did nothing today. Not one thing that was worthwhile. Ok I did watch the Steelers beat the Eagles, but it was a preseason game and therefore less important. If it was regular season I'd say it was worthwhile. I blogged about it at Goal Line Stand.

I guess I should look at the positive, I didn't spend any money. That's a good thing. I just sat in front of the TV all day watching crap and not spending money. Yay. I'm not really sure how I'm going to fill out the rest of the night. I have some movies I bummed from Kevin, but I don't know if I'm in the mood for a movie right now. Maybe I'll whip out the PS2 and play some of the games I haven't ever touched for it.

Tomorrow should be a little better as it's Halo night at Trip's and Danny is likely to come. Also there is a Redskins' preseason game that we may be able to check out if Halo gets dull, although I imagine Corb and Trip won't be thrilled by that prospect.

I still need to go join a gym and I'm debating that right now. I may try to go tomorrow, but I may not. Money is tight for those of us with no self control. I did cancel City of Heroes, so there's a little bit of cash I haven't spent already.

No comments: