Thursday, August 26, 2004

A caught shadow and sex meadow

Now listening to: Sonic Youth

Well after selling Nick out for poker because I thought I was going to see Open Water with Corb, that fell through. Corb came out too late and we ended up doing the usual, playing Halo and talking shit. I also whipped Trip at some Soul Caliber 2 (viva la Yoshimitsu!) Oh and I wasted enough paper to repopulate the rain forest trying to print out a couple of cover letters to jobs I'm not sure I want. So that's fun.

I then came home and watched Sea Biscuit. It's one of those heartwarming stories where the little guy comes out on top. It was well done and I liked it, in spite of a little bit of cheese in there. I'd say foot massage.

It's probably best that I didn't play poker anyway, I need to be frugal. I have my bills coming up and have to pay for my car insurance this month. Also my car needs inspection...I can't remember if I've rambled about this before, but either way it's what's on my mind now.

On top of all that, in the next 3-4 months every cool video game I've been yearning for comes out. Fable, Halo 2, Star Wars Battlefront, XMen Legends, THUG 2 and KOTOR 2 to name but a few. That's right I'm a complete consumer whore.

Still meaning to join that gym, but my cave trollitude continues unabated until further notice.

No comments: