Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Pappa's got a brand new bag

Well the debate didn't last that long as I went ahead and started up my football blog, Goal line Stand. You'll note the shiny new link over on the right. Here's another for those of you one the slow side.

Youi may also note that while fiddling with the new football blog I figured out how to enable comments here so feel free to start a little conversation if you like. I may respond and a discussion could start...who knows? Whole new levels of interactivity reached and the world becomes a better place. Or don't comment and just be a complete bastard who's afraid of change....Luddite.

Sorry I got aggressive there. Anyway I'm also considering changing templates for this blog and going with a new look. I still need to figure out html, so a gift idea for everyone would be an instructional book on html. (Note: I consider books for dummies and complete idiot's guides to be symptoms of what's wrong with America, so kindly ignore those.)

1 comment:

eric said...

Come on, post a comment...you know you want to.