Saturday, August 21, 2004

I'm the most brutal and vicious and most ruthless champion there's ever been.

Now listening to: Franz Ferdinand

An odd day. I was rousted at 9 a.m. to go pick up my dad's truck while my mom took him to the emergency room for stitches. He hurt his hand working on a lawnmower, nothing major thankfully. Anyway that threw my schedule off and after coming back and going back to sleep I didn't get up until 3:30 p.m. So I was ragged unmercifully about sleeping all day.

Went to Trip's and we played some Soul Caliber 2 and much to my surprise, Trip was winning. I managed to scramble around and take the overall advantage, but man I was taking a beating. My skills have faded with time. Corb eventually came over and we played a little Halo and got silly. Honestly, the best thing about playing Halo is talking shit and going on an incoherent tirade when I'm getting shot a lot. It's what I do.

We are planning on heading to Winston-Salem tomorrow for some cajun food and shopping. I don't really need to buy anything, but I always end up spending money. I think it's hardwired into my DNA.

No comments: