Monday, August 23, 2004

Where is my mind?

Now listening to: The Pixies

I keep seeing people talking about how wishy-washy John Kerry is. Now I understand he's shifted his vote a couple of times, but there were good reasons. When the Republicans tack on a little something extra or when they use a bill to take aways benefits and rights from people shouldn't you reconsider? Just because you voted one way one time doesn't mean you have to vote that way forever.

I think we need to understand complexity more in this country and be more accepting of it. We just want black and white simplicity so we don't have to think. Politics is complicated, just accept it and realize that our current president is a fascist who only thinks in simple terms. Not the guy I want representing me, I know that.

No comments: