Thursday, August 05, 2004

Greed is a weapon of Mass Destruction

Now listening to: Faithless (Mass Destruction single)

I jsut saw the video for this Faithless song on MTV (I know a video on MTV, who knew?) and it kicks ass. It's an excellent song and I recommend everyone sniff it out. I listened to some of their other songs' samples on iTunes, but they seemed like standard techno stuff. But Mass Destruction is really good. It's got that liberal mindset that I like and it's got a really cool beat.

I didn't hear about the job today so I'm a little concerned with that. Hopefully it's just bureaucratic delays and not an indication that I am not gonna get it. That would suck.

I watched School of Rock this afternoon and it was ok. Too many cute kid moments. I dig Jack Black, but I really don't care for kids in movies. I kinda regret buying it. On one viewing I would have said foot massage...now I'm saying Meh. I don't need to see it again. After that I went to Trip's and we watched three episodes of Six Feet Under, season 2. That show is good, but it just depressed both Trip and I tonight. We were ailing through most of it tonight. Still the lovely Rachel Griffiths keeps me watching...she is gorgeous.

Here's a cool interview with Robert Smigel. Oh how I love Triumph the Insult Comic Dog. There is also a little review of the newly released You Bet Your Life DVD collection that intrigues me. I'd love to watch Groucho Marx do his thing. Have to check Netflix.

No comments: