Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I can't take anymore

Well it's election night and while I tried to avoid keeping up with it, I finally succumbed and am dissappointed with what I've seen. It seems like Bush is gonna win and I'll be forced to deal with another four years of this moron and an administration that feels like it doesn't have to answer to anyone. I suppose America gets what it deserves. It seems like there is just this shift toward intolerent Republicans who want to force their religion on everyone across the board.

Anyway I did get a lot done today. My dad got new tires put on my Jeep, which was sweet. I went to cast my superfluous vote and then hit the DMV. My theory that it's better to go in the afternoon around 3 or 4 proved to be true and I was in and out in 20 minutes. I aced the driver's test and realized that I put way too much worry into it. I also ordered a new top for the Jeep, so it may be back to being a decent vehicle for a while once I get that on it.

I hit Trip's and we watched the Fellowship of the Ring and then he went into full political watching. I gave up and left, but ended up watching that crap myself. Well I flipped between watching that and playing Burnout 3. And now I'm bummed about the presidential debacle. I want to rant and just shake people and ask them what their problem is. I suppose the upside is that our military is stretched too far to start a new war now. But maybe they'll start drafting people now...why not? Just tell the church goers it's god's will and they'll circle the wagons and get it passed.

No comments: