Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I'll be fucked in the ear by a blind spider monkey

Now listening to: The Eels

So not much happening here, as usual. I got a call from Mike today and I'm set to play some poker on Friday. Nothing like gambling to set the holidays off.

Just hung with Trip this evening and we played quite a bit of XMen Legends and are closing in on the end of the game. We also watched a little bit of the Pats-Chiefs game. I thought the Chiefs might have a chance at the end, but they choked. New England is tough, but the Chiefs' offense looked hapless most of the time I was watching.

After Trip tossed me I decided to hit Walmart as I was completely out of razors and the one in there is dull. It's like shaving with a rusty spoon. I make it a point to only shop at Walmart after midnight, it's so much easier. No tards filling up the lines or loitering in the exact spot in need to look in for 10 solid minutes. My only problem is all the boxes set out for restocking. Still better boxes than morons. The drive home from Walmart was kinda depressing tho. It was rainy and the streets were empty. Felt kinda lonely. My horrible duality: I'm both antisocial and lonely at the same time.

Upon arriving at home I decided to plunge into the new Christopher Moore book I got this weekend and man is it funny. I guffawed a couple of times while reading it. The title of this post is an actual line in the book. Also it's got my favorite fruit bat, Roberto returning to print. He is still wearing the Ray Bans. Did I mention this is a X-mas story? It is.

No comments: