Monday, November 08, 2004

Prepare yourself for a pride-obliterating bitch slap

Now listening to: more ambient webradio

So the Steelers really got it done today. Took the Eagles to the woodshed for real. Oh man I hope this isn't some brief flash in the pan. We're only halfway through the season, so I'm not getting too excited yet, even though we've already won more games than last season. Still a lot of crap can happen between now and the playoffs, so I'm gonna maintain my humilty and stay hopeful.

As I didn't get to watch the Steelers play, I watched about half of the Skins-Lions game (bleh) and then Corb and I went to see The Incredibles. That's right I saw it again, twice in one weekend and it was worth it. I still loved it.

After that we hit Trip's and played a little Halo, probably the last Halo we'll play for a while since tomorrow at midnight Halo 2 will descend from it's divine home and take all us sinners away from earthly cares. I'm giddy with anticipation. It's getting great reviews. Game rankings has it rated at 98.7% (Game rankings tallies all the reviews it can find and creates an aggregate score based on the average).

It is now very late and I am wearing down. I think I may go to bed and dream about the Master Chief coming to save my soul from the wicked Covenant Elites.

No comments: