Sunday, November 21, 2004

Magic Bus

It wasn't pretty, but the Steelers got it done. Man I love it. Eight game streak going strong, all is right with the world. I do believe that Jerome Bettis has answered every question about his ability to play. Roethlisberger is still winning them, although I was worried today with all the sacks sneaking through.

I tell you Cincinnati looked a lot better than 4-5. That defense is going to be a bear for years to come if Marvin Lewis hangs around. I think next year they will be pretty damn good.

Pittsburgh has the Redskins next week and I'm hoping that goes well. I don't know if I could put up with Danny ragging me about that loss for a while, although he's usually not that bad. Still I don't want to have to sweat it. Hopefully Duce Staley will be back and Plaxico Burress' injury won't be serious.

No comments: